Brought to you by the
Small Business Development Center at the University of Maryland
In just 90 minutes you will:
- Receive updates on what state and federal contracting opportunities have emerged as a result of COVID-19;
- Get tips on how vendors need to adjust to operating within the “new norm”;
- Discover procurement tools that will allow you to better prepare for future contracting opportunities;
- Learn about the state and federal contracting process;
- Acquire skills from proven leaders to maximize profits, outperform your competitors, build a business machine into real value, understand your numbers, select KPIs to be successful, see red flags early, and adapt in real time; and
- Find financing options to help small businesses pursue contracting opportunities.
When: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 – 9:00 am to 10:30 am
Where: Online – Live or Recorded Webinar!
Register today to watch the webinar live on Wednesday, May 20th or to receive a copy of the recorded webinar following the event (if you watch live you will also receive the recorded version).