Join the Southern Maryland Minority Chamber of Commerce
Maryland’s fastest-growing advocacy group for minority-owned business!
The Southern Maryland Minority Chamber of Commerce (SMMCOC) is the premier organization for business in Southern Maryland. Through a host of resources and events throughout the year, SMMCOC is your avenue to growth, inclusion, and prosperity.
We are committed to ensuring that your interests are protected at the local, state, and federal levels and we offer you unprecedented access to all areas of advocacy activities, peer networking, entrepreneur training, and professional development resources.
As a chamber executive, minority business owner or corporate leader, you can join SMMCOC through a membership designed especially for your business and professional needs. We offer several tiers of membership including Student and Affiliate membership.
The SMMCOC offers valuable membership benefits, including:
- Advocacy and representation in Washington, DC
- Professional development for chamber executives
- Entrepreneur training for business owners
- National visibility and business networking opportunities
- Regular news and updates on legislative and small business issues
- Member discounts on valuable programs and services
- Access to The President’s Message, the SMMCOC quarterly e-news
- Participation in SMMCOC online communities & BIGs (Benefical Interest Groups)