- Amber Grant – Open to all female entrepreneurs age 18 and up living in the United States or Canada and who pay a $15 application fee. The Amber Grant awards $10,000 to a woman-owned business every month. At the end of the year, one of the 12 monthly qualification winners wins another grant for $25,000. The submission deadline is on the last day of every month (due by January 31, 2021, if filling it out now); the winner is announced in the first week of the following month. Apply here.
- Fearless Fund – Fearless Fund is disbursing 10 business grants to 10 women of color entrepreneurs in the amount of $10,000 each for COVID support. Applications are open from now until January 21. Winners will be announced on January 31.
- Operation Hope Mini-Grant Program – Grants can only be applied toward critical expenditures such as residential rent/mortgage, residential utilities, and personal credit card bills. A single, one-time payment of $500 is made directly to the vendor/creditor. More info is here.
- COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application – The Small Business Administration (SBA) provides low-interest Economic Injury Disaster Loans to help businesses during COVID. Apply directly through the SBA here.
- 37 Angels – Open to early-stage, high-growth companies in attractive markets like technology and B2B/B2C. 8 finalists are selected every 2 months to pitch their company; the next application cutoff is February 8, 2021. Most entrepreneurs receive $50,000 to $100,000 in seed funding (remember – that means you are giving away some ownership), along with professional help growing their company. Learn more here.
GRANT FOR JEWELRY BUSINESSES
- Halstead Grant – is an annual award for emerging silver jewelry artists. Applicants submit answers to 15 business questions in addition to their design portfolios. The grand prize is a $7,500 cash grant plus other benefits. The deadline is August 1st each year. Learn more here.