Tuesday, April 17, 2018
9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Oregon Ridge Park
13401 Beaver Dam Road
Cockeysville, MD 21030
Governor’s Office of Small, Minority & Women Business Affairs in partnership with
- Maryland Department of General Services
- Baltimore County Purchasing
- Baltimore County Public School Construction
- and special guest First Lady of Maryland Yumi Hogan
invites you to attend Construction Industry Forum.
Maryland is OPEN for Business! Are you interested in contracting opportunities in the construction industry?
If so, then our Ready, Set, GROW! Construction Industry Forum is for you. Join us for an overview of how the State’s small, minority, women, and veteran procurement programs work, as well as meet buyers from state agencies, the local county government, and the private sector.
During the open networking session, you’ll have the option to meet directly with:
- State Agency Procurement Officers
- Baltimore County’s Purchasing Division and Public School Construction Unit
- Prime Construction Firms
- Small Business Resource Programs
Who should attend? Small, minority, women, and veteran business owners in the construction industry.