The grants program is a part of Facebook’s overall commitment to invest $100 million this year in the Black community.
In order to apply and receive a grant from Facebook, your business must meet the following criteria:
- Be a majority Black-owned for-profit business
- Be legally registered in a US State or the District of Columbia (US territories are excluded)
- Have between 1 and 50 employees
- Have been in business for over a year
- Have experienced challenges from COVID-19
- Plan to use the grant funds to support the business and community
Prior Facebook Small Business Grants Program applicants may re-apply, but prior grant recipients are ineligible. You do not have to use Facebook Inc. products to be eligible. The business owner must be at least 18 years old.
Click here for more information and how to apply.