FSC First ROUNDTABLE SERIES
Thursday, April 26, 2018
from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM EDT
1801 McCormick Drive,
Largo, MD 20774
You are cordially invited to our Executive Roundtable Series. This session is dedicated to local and regional Green Energy Companies.
FSC First is currently managing a $6 Million Pepco/Exelon Green Energy Sustainability Fund designed to support Green Energy Companies. As a result of our innovative and creative approaches, we continue to support more than 3,200 local jobs by creatively leveraging private equity, traditional bank loans, and capital investments.
We seek to open a dialog with Green Energy companies to:
- Advance public/private investments in Green Energy and other innovative Green Technologies in Prince George’s County
- Provide Access To Capital in support of Green Energy
- Discuss advantages and disadvantages of the Green Energy Sustainability Fund
- Enhance the process for energy efficiency, improvements, and energy conservation efforts along with renewable energy measures
- Identify Green Business tax credits
Register today and be a part of this roundtable and help us, help you.
Learn more about our new lending programs and geographic targets.
We invite decision makers to our Green Energy Roundtable, including:
- Owners and CEO’s from Green Energy Companies
- Commercial and Industrial building owners
- Private industry funders
- Government and Public Officials
REGISTER NOW to confirm your attendance. For additional information, please call April Miller at (240) 484-1758 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.