The U. S. Small Business Administration’s Surety Bond Guarantee Program can help your small business get bonded! Please join us if your small business has…
- Limited Financial Resources
- No Prior Bonded Work Experience
- Been in Business Less than Three Years
- Been Previously Denied Surety Credit
- Desire to Increase its Current Bonding Capacity
Join us for an AT&T Connect Webinar discussing…
- What they are and Why they are Required
- How to Get Pre-Qualified
- Working Capital & Bank Support
SBA’s Surety Bond Guarantee Program
- Program Eligibility
- Required Information
- Application Process & Fees
Thursday, September 10th, 2015
10:00 am — 11:00 am Eastern Time
Tamara E. Murray— Marketing Underwriting Specialist, Presenter
Webinar Access: https://connect16.uc.att.com/sba/meet/?ExEventID=87462470
Registration is not required. Access the webinar 10 – 15 minutes prior to the start time. Click or copy the link above into your browser to attend. Dial (888) 858-2144 & enter meeting code 6250167# to connect by phone only. Presentation will not be viewable in phone only mode.
We look forward to you joining us!
Download MD SBG Outreach Webinar 09-10-15_1 for more details.