SPIE Defense + Commercial Sensing Expo (formerly SPIE DSS) is the largest exhibition on optics, imaging, sensing, laser systems, and infrared technologies for defense, security, industry and the environment.
• Meet 5,000 researchers, engineers, product developers, and others interested in the latest optical components, photonic sensors, infrared technologies, laser systems, imaging, robotics, fiber optics, cameras, and more.
• Connect to potential purchasers from the U.S. Army, Navy, and Air Force, NASA, FLIR, Lockheed Martin, L-3, and many more.
• 380 exhibiting companies expected
• Dedicated exhibition hours
Special offer for First-time Maryland exhibitors
First-time Maryland exhibitors will receive:
• Discount pricing
• Special designation in the Exhibit Guide
To participate, please indicate DBED in the “Cluster Group” section of the exhibitor contract.
Questions? Contact Al Regan firstname.lastname@example.org or
Learn more. Reserve your space.
Exhibition Dates and Hours
- Tuesday 19 April 2016 Pub Crawl in the Exhibit Hall 4:30 – 6 pm 10 am to 6 pm
- Wednesday 20 April 2016 Dedicated Exhibit Hours 10 am – 1 pm 10 am to 5 pm
- Thursday 21 April 2016 10 am to 2 pm