When: September 19th-23rd, 2016
Where: Throughout Maryland
Economic Development Week highlights the value economic developers bring to our state. Consider creating activities in your community that showcase the momentum you bring to Maryland. We encourage you to share your activities with us so we can help raise awareness across the state about the projects and initiatives that transform lives within your community.
Consider making an official public announcement about Economic Development Week in your community. Stay tuned to view a sample proclamation for your community. Please submit your Economic Development Week event to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Designate a Week to Economic Development?
- To heighten the understanding of economic development among elected officials and the general public.
- To recognize the movers and shakers that create and retain jobs, implement programs, and facilitate community growth.
- To continue the dialogue about economic development’s significant contribution to transforming lives, inspiring innovation and enriching Maryland’s communities.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Would you like to support the sixth annual Economic Development Week while raising awareness of your brand? Consider the following sponsorship opportunities:
- $5,000- The ultimate EDW sponsor. Logo will appear on all marketing materials for maximum brand awareness.
- $1000- Logo appears on website & two complimentary tickets to Fall Conference.
- $500- Logo appears on MEDA website & one complimentary ticket to Fall Conference.
- $250- Logo appears on MEDA website