College of Southern Maryland
8730 Mitchell Rd
Business Industry (BI) Building
La Plata, MD 20646
This event will offer the opportunity for Government entities, educational institutions, private industry, other contracting bodies, and financial institutions to meet and dialogue with regional small, women, veteran, and disabled & minority owned businesses regarding the contracting opportunities they have available.
- Meet with reps from 30-40 Large Companies, Prime Contractors, and Government Agencies, and Financial Institutions intent on building strategic alliances with SBA-small, minority owned, women owned, veteran owned, 8(a), HUBZone-certified, and SDB-certified businesses.
- Review latest technology available to support your business growth – FED BIZ Opps, Federal System for Award (SAM), E-Maryland Marketplace (EMM), MD Small Business Reserve (SBR), Southern MD Smart Business (Biz) Tool
- Network with Executives and Business Owners from a broad base of local businesses.
- Attend Strategic Workshops such as
- Complete Step by Step Strategic Planning to Gain More Customers as a Diverse Supplier and/or Government Contractor
- Learn how to Maximize Use Business Development Resources like Fed Biz Opportunities, E Maryland Marketplace, Small Business Reserve, SAM and the Smart Business Tool
- Learn how to Develop and Cultivate a Mentor Protégée Business Arrangement
- Identify Financing Options to Expand My Business
To find out more information and register, visit the event page.