Enclosed for your review and distribution is our MGM National Harbor/Whiting-Turner 7th Construction Outreach Vendor Session Flyer. We also ask that you have your selected vendors download our Prequalification Form sheet located on our website.
MGM NH and WT representatives are looking forward to seeing you at our next Construction Vendor Outreach Session Friday May 15, 2015!
6400 Oxon Hill Road Oxon Hill, MD 20745
Combined Session 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Doors Open at 12:30 p.m.
Session beings promptly at 1:00 p.m. – Individual package breakouts immediately following
- 05A3 – Ornament Metals
- 08A6 – Specialty Doors – Sound Control
- 09B1 – Ceilings – Casino
- 09B2 – Ceilings – Fabric Panels
- 09C2 – Flooring – Stone
- 09C3 – Flooring – Wood
- 09C4 – Flooring – Resilient
- 09C5 – Flooring – Terrazzo
- 09C6 – Flooring – Resinous
- 09C8 – Flooring – Hotel Guestroom Tiling
- 09C9 – Flooring – Hotel Common Area & Specialty Tiling
- 09D1 – Wall Coverings
- 09D2 – Wall Paneling – Stone
- 09D3 – Wall Paneling – Stretched Fabric Systems
- 09D4 – Painting
- 09D5 – Special Coatings Gliding
- 11A6 – Theater Equipment
- 27A3 – Technology/AV Specialty – Theater
This session will provide information on:
- Project Status, Description, Procurement & Schedule
- Bid Packages Release (for areas noted above only)
- Diversity Participation Goals
- Prequalification Process – All vendors planning to bid on
MGM National Harbor contracts MUST complete and submit a Prequalification Statement. Prequalification documents are due by May 22, 2015.
For further information or questions, contact:
The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company email@example.com