Kick off Community Development Week at the Maryland Housing Conference!
Wednesday, September 20, 2017 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
6817 Dogwood Road
Baltimore, MD 21244
The Maryland Housing Conference (formerly known as the Governor’s Housing Conference) is the largest and most comprehensive housing forum in the state, convening housing advocates, community development leaders, housing authorities, home builders, developers, lenders and legislators who come together to discuss solutions and opportunities for housing in Maryland.
The event is co-hosted by:
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development
- Maryland Building Industry Association
- Maryland Affordable Housing Coalition
- Maryland Realtors Association
- Community Development Network of Maryland
- New Tools for Addressing Vacant Properties
- Neighborhood Marketing
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit financing
- State Legislation Discussion
- Funding for Neighborhood Revitalization
- Benefits of Homebuyer Education and more!