This DGS Business Opportunities Session will discuss opportunities specifically for HVAC and plumbing contractors.
Project Managers, Procurement Officers, and others involved in the state contracting process will discuss everything you need to know about construction and maintenance projects including:
- An overview of the Life Cycle of a Project
- An explanation of how projects are funded
- The scoop on upcoming contracting opportunities
- Tips on searching for bid opportunities
- An insiders look at common reasons bids get rejected
Thursday, February 25, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM (EST)
301 W. Preston Street, Baltimore, MD 21201 – 11th Floor – Olmstead Conference Room.
Take elevators up to the 11th floor. A sign will be posted directing you to the Olmstead Conference Room.
Space is limited so registration is required for this event. Each attendee must register.
Upon arrival, you will be asked to check-in. Because space is limited, we will not be able to accomodate walk-in attendees.