County-Based Business Certified Contractors Roundtable
9200 Basil Court, Room 410
Largo, MD 20774
June 6, 2018
9:30 am to 11:00 am
This session is being held for County Based Business Certified Contractor Companies registered with the Prince George’s County Office of Central Services Supplier Diversity & Development Division (SDDD).
FSC First currently manages a diverse loan portfolio of $35 Million. As a result of our innovative and creative approaches, we have provided solid economic impact to Prince George’s County resulting from the creation of more than 3,200 local jobs by leveraging private equity, traditional bank financing, and capital investments.
We invite decision makers in the following roles to attend:
- Owners and CEO’s from local contractor companies
- Private industry funders
- Government and Public Officials
We seek your input on what the local contractor community needs to increase access to funding, and what types of projects need funding.
During this event, our goal is to open a dialog with local certified contractor companies to:
- Provide access to capital to support local contractors’ cash flow needs
- Discuss the advantages of the Prince George’s County EDI Fund
- Give exciting information about our new lending programs and geographic targets.