Join DGS Project Managers as they discuss opportunities for ROOFING CONTRACTORS.
Learn about upcoming contracting opportunities and meet the DGS Project Managers that oversee roofing projects.
The Maryland Department of General Services Manages over 50 buildings and oversees additional facilities renewal projects for Maryland client agencies.
This past year, the DGS Facilities Engineering Division oversaw over 20 roofing projects to replace roofs on buildings across the State. These projects took place at buildings such as National Guard Armories, correctional institutions, hospitals, and schools. DGS is expected to complete many more roofing projects this year and is ready to talk to you about these upcoming opportunities.
Join Project Managers for a Business Opportunities Information Session as they discuss:
- The requirements for roofing contractors
- The contractor’s responsibilities
- Upcoming roofing contracting opportunities
100 Community Place, Crownsville, MD 21032 – 1st Floor Training Room, Side B
After entering the building, check in at the guard desk to the right. Be sure to bring photo ID.
Proceed straight forward past the elevators.
Free public parking is available in the lot outside the building.
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. – Attendee Check-in and Networking
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. – Opportunities Presentation
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Closing Remarks and Networking