Women’s History Month Program
Southern MD Professional Women’s Forum:
Opening the Door to Small Business Opportunities
Thursday Mar 27, 2014
11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Small Business Forum
- Learn about the Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) program and opportunities for WOSB to do business with the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR).
- Mr. Garry Newton, Deputy Commander, NAVAIR
- Ms. Edith G. Butler, Procurement Analyst, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Government Contracting
- ”How We Got Where We Are Today and How to Go Further”
- Explore the journeys taken by the panelists to their current careers. Hear their challenges, achievements and advice.
- CAPT Heidi Fleming, Executive Director, NAS Patuxent River
- Barbara Ives, Dean of Academics, St. Mary’s Ryken High School
- Adelle Pierce, President, AM Pierce
$20.00 per person Registration Fee. Boxed lunch will be served. Advance registration is required for this program (NLT 3/21).