Join the Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT), Department of General Services (DGS), and the University System of Maryland (USM) for the 4th Annual Business Opportunities and Entrepreneurial Training Summit, October 9, 2018, 8AM – 5PM at the Turf Valley Conference Center, 2700 Turf Valley Rd, Ellicott City, MD to learn about contract opportunities worth an estimated $3 BILLION.
The Summit provides a unique opportunity for business owners to learn about upcoming contracts directly from procurement officers and contract managers. Prime contractors looking for small, minority, women, and veteran-owned business partners will also be available as well as a full schedule of business training sessions.
$60 Registration Fee Includes:
- Continental Breakfast
- Lunch with Subject Matter Experts
- Access to All Business Opportunities Sessions for MDOT, DGS, & USM
- Access to All Training Workshops
- Opportunity to Discuss Current and Upcoming Projects with Project Managers and Procurement Officers
- Professional Training including How to Submit a Winning Bid
- A Prime Contractors Forum
This event sells out quickly! Click here to REGISTER NOW!